Administrator with Housekeeping Duties
Safe As Houses Project, Clydebank
30 Hours per week
£9.01 per hour + pension
To provide reception, clerical and housekeeping support to Safe As Houses staff.
- Record all mail in and date stamp then pass to the relevant worker or resident.
- Ensure all visitors and clients entering the building are welcomed in a friendly manner. Record all visitors in the sign in book and record when they leave the building.
- Ensure all filing is kept up to date and review filing system as required.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages when staff unavailable and ensure there is always cover at the reception desk.
- Check the copier and ensure it is stocked with paper and refill as required.
- Check stock levels of stationery supplies and order as required.
- Ensure the reception and office areas are kept tidy and report any maintenance issues to the Monitoring Officer.
- Take meter readings for utilities and photocopier as requested – usually monthly or quarterly.
- Any other duties as deemed relevant by the Monitoring Officer.
- To ensure bedrooms are prepared for entry for new residents
- Ensure used bedding is washed and clean bedding is provided prior to entry.
- Check rooms are properly maintained by residents and report any issues.
- Liaise with Monitoring Officer in regard to furnishings, bedding etc. which may be needed.
- To check staff toilet is clean and maintained by nightshift staff
- To ensure office spaces have been cleaned and hoovered by nightshift and report any issues to Monitoring Officer.
- To ensure bins are put out for collection.
Friday 24th January 2020 at 9am
Late Applications will not be considered.